Saturday, April 4, 2015

Intro

     Around this time one year ago, I was an eager eighth grader, ready to own the halls of Miami Palmetto Senior High. Before I could do that though I had to have my teachers - specifically history - assign me to a class according to my competence. It was between Honors World History and the oh so dreaded AP World History. My beloved teacher Ms. Mateu thought I should try Honors since I had achieved a B every quarter. I on the other hand thought my sole purpose in life was to be in AP and how could she possibly think that I, Michelle Monjarrez, belonged in the second best class. With a little persuasion she did sign my sheet and I was feeling on top of the world...one year later and I feel anything but that. At t minus 5 weeks to the big exam, the entire student body that inhabits Ms. Farkas's classroom is on a roll to receiving that email that says "Sorry bud, you may have suffered various mental breakdowns over the past year but guess what! It was all for nothing because you failed! Sincerely, The College Board." Join me as I go through crunch time and see if I achieve the almost impossible - passing the AP World History Exam.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to hear and keep up with your journey though these difficult classes. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete