Friday, July 31, 2015

I Did It.

Today is the last day of July 2015 and I received my AP scores about 3 weeks ago. Now if we look back on my previous posts you know I was stressed to the max and was prepared to fail if not 1 than both of my AP exams. And today I am here to tell you that I, Michelle Monjarrez, passed not 1 but BOTH of my AP exams. Can I get a HEEEELLLLLLL YEEEEAAAAAAAA? When I saw my scores I was beyond happy and I was filled with satisfaction knowing that the entire year of hard work (and yes I will admit a lot of slacking) payed off. For everyone out there who is about to go into their first AP class, Ill tell you this; you can do it. But only, if you stop being lazy and do some work. I know for sure that if I didn't study like a mad person the whole week before the AP World exam I would have failed. Without a doubt. So work hard because in the end, you're just doing yourself a favor.

PS can we talk about how I received a postcard from Mrs. Farkas (my AP World teacher) congratulating me on passing.? Best. Feeling. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment